Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Wow I haven't updated in a while

Sorry for disappearing for so long!
A lot has happened since my last few posts. I no longer work with Neo Pangea, but I still continue to work with Ben Caldwell and I even got a freelance animation job!
Not much I can share about the animation job right now. I am currently working on animated videos about the letters of the alphabet to help teach children english.

I can, however share some stuff I've been working on with Ben (and I'm actually surprised I completely forgot to post it on here because I was so happy about it).

I HELPED WORK ON AN ISSUE OF A HARLEY QUINN ANUAL!!!! 
I was so excited to be able to work on this since I'm a big fan of Harley, and I especially loved the story in this issue. It was very quirky and colorful. I specifically worked on some of the coloring.






No comments:

Post a Comment