Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Pokemon Challenge Day 2: Favorite Dark Type - Absol

As you can see, I've started to get a little more elaborate with these drawings. Not a very good way to catch up, but I prefer quality over quantity. Now not all of the daily pokemon drawings are going to be full fledged paintings or have props or backgrounds, sometimes you just want to draw a cute pokemon and nothing else. I'll also be switching up the styles once in a while to make it a real challenge. I went for a more chibi anime look with this one.

I love Absol because I think it's design is amazing! I love the asymmetry of the bade, not to mention I have one in my party and I love it to death! I also love Absol's color scheme, its simple but elegant and I think this drawing gave me better experience with using color, that's usually the place I fall short in.
Hope yall like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment